You have no items in your shopping cart.
Agenda Surf Co make the highest-quality jet ski sleds available. Used by surf life saving organizations and pro surfers alike, this PWC surf rescue sled ticks all the boxes.
The sleek inflatable design makes it lightweight and easy to transport and it takes less than 2 minutes to inflate with a high-pressure hand pump (included).
Tough rubber edges, industrially-stitched bungy connections and stainless steel shackles, this jet ski sled is built to last.
The sled comes with all the necessary attachments to attach it to your jet ski and has been designed to attach to all major jet ski brands including Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Kawasaki and Honda.
- Lightweight Inflatable Design
- UV Coated & Fade-Proof
- Industrially Stitched Bungy Connections
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Comfortable & Strong Hand Grips
- Super Tough Rubber Bumper
- Bungy Attachments for Gear, Foils & Surfboards
- All Attachments to Attach to a Jet Ski
- High Pressure Hand Pump
- Puncture Repair Kit
Size & Weight
- 6'0 x 41.5" x 4.0" (182cm x 105cm x 10cm)
- Weighs Just ? of Non-Inflatable Jet Ski Sleds
- 15kg (Inflated or Deflated, Including Straps)
- 17kg (With Packaging Included)
- Grey & Orange