You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker – An aggressive 3-stage rocker with a maximized flat spot and a pronounced kick in the tip and tail, giving a fast, hard edge into the wake, finishing with huge explosive pop for maximum height.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 5/10
- PU Foam – Liquid Force’s Polyurethane foam has been the staple of quality in the wakeboard industry, keeping boards light and strong
- Thin Profile Low Volume Rails – Gives smooth transitions and provides a precise cut through your edge all the way to the top of the wake.
- Beveled Edge - For a smoother feeling cut, the less abrupt edge gives a more comfortable feel.
- Pro-Glass Layup – Liquid Force’s concoction of unique fiberglass weaves, providing the ultimate response on the water and in the air. The pro layup also increases strength and absorbs impact to reduce bounce.
- D-I-S-C Hull - Custom shaped to soften landings and keep top water speed
- Edge Channels – For maximum support and hold through your cuts
- Vee Tip/Tail Channels - provides greater control through the top of your cut and subsequently allows for added lift and release off the wake
- Deep Molded Quad Fins - Providing a smoother, more free-flowing feel than mounted fins, molded fins will allow you to get that surfy vibe.
- Riding Ability: Intermediate
(134cm) – 33kg to 77kgs
(138cm) – 56kg to 85Kgs
(142cm) – 68Kgs and Up
Binding Liquid Force Transit
Ready to upgrade your ride? Strap into the Liquid Force Transit Wakeboard Bindings once you've mastered the fundamentals for a supportive ride that'll help guide you through some new tricks. The Transit's wide fit, dual lace cinch zones, and higher cuff provide much needed support and customization when you're flipping off the waves for the first time, and they won't break the bank.
Top Cuff Stretch Zone
Liner & Lacing
Dual Locking Lace Zones with Hex Lock – The dual lace zone system allows the lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones. This gives the rider a custom fit for a secure and comfortable feeling.
6R™ Chassis – The 6R chassis delivers advanced technology in a new easy to use and fun to ride package.
Frame Rail Wing Geometry – Integrated frame rail wing geometry provides stiffness and support for a stable predictable ride. The 6R frame geometry and glass filled nylon structure deliver durability and performance.
Honeycomb Flex Floor™ Cushioning System – The honeycomb flex-floor absorbs high impact landings and returns energy for a live, responsive feeling on the water while creating a lighter binding.
Two Stage Cushioning System – Impact EVA and Honeycomb Flexfloor™ provide comfort and support.
Impact EVA Dampening Base Pad – Specially designed foam that displaces high energy impacts and reduces heel bruises.
Binding Sizes: 5-9, 9-12, 12-15.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty